Thursday, January 15, 2009

How's this work again??

Okay, so the 'blog experiment' has hit day...something. I don't recall when I started this thing. I'm sort of forcing myself to post, to justify having started this. I'm not exactly sure what the big deal and draw of blogging is. I suppose that if I had 'things to say' that I arrogantly thought that other people would find enlightening or interesting to read, then this would make a lot more sense. I have a hard enough time using such modern marvels as the telephone and email - I am terrible at keeping in touch and telling people what's going on in my life.

So...the blog. Yeah, I'll give it some more time, but right now it feels a little stilted. I feel like I'm typing just to say that I did... It's a little lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment